
It was wonderful to hear from our children. But, least expected, I received a greeting from one of our students too. The message is touching and I would like to share it.
Dear Doctor Davis,
Happy Mothers'Day! I'm sorry that I don't have your cell phone number so I couldn't send you short message to express my best wishes.You have deliver the saying"Man is that he might have joy",while I'll say"Mothers are women who are certainly to be loved!'' Isn't it Chinglish?
You are a dynamic and charming mother.Your smile is just like a ray of sunshine.In Jinan,I seldom have seen an interesting woman like you who are happy with peaceful smile everyday.I should learn from you,as well as my mother .In a way, my mother is bad-tempered because she is under enormous pressure from her work.But I do know that she sacrifices too much for me.Even though I don't like my major which she choosed for me till now,I don't hate her any more.I love her!
Dear Doctor Davis,you must be a lovely mother who won't push her children to do something they don't like.Frankly speaking ,I'm so envious of your children.I love you too!
May you be happy forever!
Yours sincerely



http://hillmanwonders.com/china/chinese_phrases.htm#_map_china

No comments:
Post a Comment