(It beats “Home Alone III or IV”)
It is difficult to choose the bravest thing I have ever done because I think I am always a brave man. However, I would like to pick up a story that happened when I was 7 to share with you.My parents were very busy when I was a little boy. So I often lived alone because they traveled a lot for their business. I was never scared by the darkness, or the feeling of loneness, because I dreamed to be a big hero.
One day, I got up and went to piss in the middle of the night. I heard a sound from the door. It did not sound like the key in the lock. So I stepped to the door quietly and look out from the reflector.
To my surprise, there were two strangers using tools to open my door! I was a little boy, how can I deal with these strong men?
I calmed down quickly, and went to the bedroom to call “110” to get help. Then I called my kind neighbor. Unfortunately, however, they were not at home. Considering they would open my door in little time, so I was determined to risk opening the door myself.
When I opened the door, the two thieves were astonished facing a lighted room and a smiling boy. I smiled “hello, uncles. Uncle Li, Uncle Hu. My parents are waiting for you the in the bedroom to play cards. Come in please.” Hearing this, the two strangers were scared and ran quickly leaving their tools behind. I calmed down and got their tools into my home in case they get back to break into my house.
Luckily, 15 minutes later, 3 policemen came and they stayed with me until the next morning.
I think it is one of my bravest things I have ever done because I used stratagem to beat thieves when I was a little boy.




http://hillmanwonders.com/china/chinese_phrases.htm#_map_china

No comments:
Post a Comment